Saturday, February 20, 2010

Reader's Choice

This might be a little risky, but I think I can trust you guys enough to do this. I guess if I don't like the results I can just ignore them... ha ha.

Since I haven't had much to blog about lately, I thought perhaps I could try blogging about topics you would like me to blog about. It can be something about my life or hobbies, or perhaps a question like, "What has been the most meaningful experience of your life?" (though maybe not that vague, and not that question since I don't have an answer for it), or even a topic (though if it's like molecular biology or something I won't have anything to say and thus ignore said suggestion). This isn't meant to be long-term, just for my next couple of posts. So... let me know what you want me to write!

2 comments:

B K Kenobi said...

so i dropped my writing class and we had talking about doing our own workshop . . . maybe organize that where we write it on here? i dunno.

Anna W. said...

The best advice on topical writing I've ever heard is simply this: Write what you know. The blogs I enjoy reading the most are those of people who just write about their life, what they learn, a new photo editing technique they picked up, how they parent their children, etc. I don't have to agree with what I'm reading-- I just enjoy reading how other's live their life.