- I love to have a plan and know what is in store each day. That being said, I hate having a set routine.
- Two things in life will keep me happy: my relationships with others and the ability to express myself creatively.
- I love good art, and I don't mean paintings (though they can count). I mean photographs, interior design, WORDS. I guess I already knew this about myself, but lately I have been searching for good blogs to read (something quick, less committal than a book) and today I found myself browsing and enjoying Apartment Therapy (not one of my usual sites).
- I'm over-dramatic, not as in I'm a drama queen, but I respond to things with some extremity, not outwardly usually but inwardly. I'm sensitive and feel deeply. I think that means I have an artist's soul. See previous point.
- I'm introspective.
- I'm experiencing a quarter-life crisis. I'm trying not to panic. I'm trying to trust God. See point previous to previous point.
Have you learned or re-learned anything about yourself lately?
3 comments:
You would probably love Pinterest. I just started really using it a couple of days ago (it didn't make sense to me for awhile), and I love it.
Apartment Therapy is amazing.
I also just discovered maisonboheme.blogspot.com and really like most of the stuff she posts on there.
I don't think I can help ya out with blogs.. all my refer to savings. And what time I'm not spent doing that, I'm cleaning or studying for the TEAS. Its summertime, enjoy it! And yea, quarter-life crisis aren't fun.. think that's what wanting me to pursue this new career path :)
Post a Comment