I love when I get a Monday holiday off, because I tend to find a good balance of productivity and relaxing (except maybe when I shop all day with mom... as much as I love it, it can be tiring!). I got to write for a decent amount of time and make very good progress on that long short story I worked on all through November but have slacked off on since. I am in a weird position now where I could potentially end the story now where it would be a bit hanging, but end on an interesting note, or continue. But if I continue, I don't want to do the only thing I can think of now, which is to summarize most of the rest of the story in a manner that I think would be kind of boring but necessary for the ending to make sense, and yet too drawn out to go through it all in detail. I'll have to sleep on it I suppose.
I also spent some time with my lovely small group girls. I cannot believe how ridiculously amazing they are. I mean, they are growing (spiritually, maturely) all the time. I wish I had them as friends when I was their age.

So I've been sitting on
the other blog idea that I've had for a while. Now I'm considering just doing a new blog that would be a mix of personal, entertainment stuff, and maybe even about my writing (though I probably wouldn't really post any of it because I don't trust the Internet). We'll see. So much to think about... so little time. I need more days off. :)
1 comment:
enjoyable mondays! good luck deciding on the blog!
Post a Comment