Saturday, December 3, 2011

Still Thinking About a New Blog...

I signed up for Wordpress today.

This is the name and header I've created. I don't have much else going on for it, and it will probably be that way for a while. I might post something soon and test the waters, but that will be for me to decide for certain how I am going to proceed and before I start trying to get other people reading it. I'll keep you guys informed. I found a couple of blogs that are similar in nature to what I would like to emulate, but I don't really know how to find more. The one thing I don't like about Wordpress is that it is not really easy to find other blogs on the site. But then again, I haven't really tried to do it with Blogger either. Tumblr is easy because blogs on there reblog from each other all the time. I did consider Tumblr, but it doesn't have as professional a look or feel to it, plus you can't comment if you're not on Tumblr. Wordpress is also very different from Blogger, but I think I'll learn fine. And if I do decide to do this, I will still keep this blog up and post here some occasionally, as well as still read what y'all post on here. I'm still trying to figure this out, but I think this has the potential to be something pretty neat.

2 comments:

Jody Webster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jody Webster said...

Wordpress is the basis for all the websites I build for my clients so if you need any tips or help getting things set up let me know. You can do pretty much anything you want with a Wordpress site. You can also import everything over from this site pretty easily so you won't lose anything in the transition.