- Find out I'm not going to the lake with my small group girls due to the icky weather and that the fun will be redirected elsewhere.
- Start a load of laundry, pre-order the latest Switchfoot CD, renew my license online, and start working on next Sunday's small group lesson.
- Leave at the time I'm supposed to meet the others.
- Arrive at Lanes, Trains, and Automobiles at the same time as the others.
- Play laser tag with the girls and have fun just chatting.
- Buy bananas.
- Catch up on a month or so worth's of unread Cake Wrecks blog posts.
- Spend a lot of time on Pinterest.
- Attempt rainy day photo shoot that doesn't work out.
- Work on a short story I started a month ago.
- Bake a new recipe.
- Enjoy it with my husband.
- Write this blog entry and enjoy the rest of my evening before Star Trek and bed time.

A day that involved spending time with others, enjoying time alone, and some productivity. Not too bad. How was your Labor Day?
2 comments:
I slept in till almost 11.. whoops. Got up made cookies and lunch and we did nothing but watch Psych till I had to go into work at 6. It was a great one.
Sorry your photos didn't turn out well. And glad you were able to enjoy the afternoon!!
Those chicken nuggets look good! My mom and I went shopping, hung out at home, and made chicken and dumplings. Fun times!
Post a Comment