Thursday, March 29, 2012

Team Tebow

So, the other day I was on Facebook and randomly decided to subscribe to Tim Tebow. Then today this shows up on my news feed:
"Tim Tebow has updated his cover photo:"
I don't know why this amused me so much, but it did. Maybe it's because he's showing off his larger-than-life biceps, maybe it's because he has dirt on him, maybe it's because the cleats behind him look kind of like ice skates to me. I don't know. I just know that if one of my real life friends had a cover photo of themselves like this it would be ridiculous. But when you're Tim Tebow, you can do these things. Because he's awesome.

And I'm happy for him that he got away from That Team That Shall Not be Named that decided to pick up That Player That Shall Not be Named. Just look at that smile! He's happy too! Hey, maybe he and Jeremy Lin can hang out together now...

2 comments:

Anna said...

I've loved Tebow ever since his senior year at Florida. I'm not excited that he's playing for the Jets (some have compared it to him traveling to Ninevah, ha), but hopefully he will be a light to the other players.

And yeah-- those cleats do look like ice skates, haha.

Causchy said...

I heart Tim.