Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything

Kris made it to the American Idol finale! I can hardly believe it, but that's so awesome! I just wish I could vote for him next week, but I guess I'll get over it since I'll be in the Caribbean with my love.

I'm getting married in like four... or is it three?... days. Wow. That's exciting. And a little nerve-wracking. But mostly exciting. I had my bachelorette party last night and it was so much fun. We went to The Pottery Place to paint, Marina's to eat, and then went to my friend and bridesmaid Jennifer's apartment for me to open gifts, eat cake, and watch Sense and Sensibility. Pretty low-key, but very me.

I spent most of my day painting, and our master bedroom is done! Yay! I painted the office last week, but unfortunately that's all we have done now and will have done before the wedding. I guess the good thing about not having a job lined up is that I have time to paint and get things in order at the house. But I hope I find one before July so we can have a little extra money.

Tomorrow is last-minute wedding stuff, packing, and some errands. And then Friday is the bridesmaids brunch, getting everything together, the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner. Wow. I can't believe the time is almost here!

1 comment:

Lexie said...

awwww that sounds like a very amy bachelorette party! fun fun!