Friday, May 8, 2009

One Chapter Ends, Another Begins...

- I had my last day of work today. It was bittersweet. I actually cried a little, which really surprised me, because I was really tired of the job. But I will miss some of the people and just realizing this was sort of the closing of my college life (and maybe I'm not as ready for that as I had hoped) was slightly overwhelming.

- I woke up with a leg cramp that hasn't gone away (thought it does feel better). Still, just in time for graduation... good grief.

- Garrett and I got our marriage license today! But the neatest part was that when we walked into the building, we ran into our old Sunday school teacher... of the class we met in! I haven't seen him in like three years and didn't know his address, so we never had a chance to tell him we were engaged and when we were getting married. Well we told him what we were up to and he was super excited, and I invited him on the spot to join us next weekend. It sounded like he was going to try to come! I hope he does; I really loved having him as a teacher and I have a lot of great memories from that class.

1 comment:

Lexie said...

AWWW! congratulations on graduating! i'm so sad i cant make it to your wedding :( please post pictures asap!