Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Day In

I typically don't like to spend the entire day inside, but whenever it's rainy and gloomy, it's less hard to do so. Last night while Garrett was visiting a relative who recently broke her hip, I finally had the chance to watch Pride and Prejudice again (it's been at least two months). This rekindled my interest to possibly create a modern retelling of the story, so this was something I worked on today (actually, it's a hybrid of Little Women and P&P), along with some still life photography around the house. Nothing too exciting, though I was pleased with how some of the shots turned out.

What do you like to do on rainy days?

3 comments:

Lexie said...

i've been meaning to get some pictures of my apartment, but i am so bad at indoor photography. your shots are lovely.

i like to watch movies in bed on rainy days. i hate driving in the rain, so i try to stay in too.

Anna W. said...

It doesn't rain in FL the way it does in TN, so it usually doesn't doesn't put a damper on my day like it used to. I really enjoy waking up to rain; sometimes I just lay and the bed and listen to it.

Amy Anne said...

bubble baths or reading :)