1. What was your FIRST job? Temp: inventory at Lifeway bookstore. Long-term: Business office.
2. What was your FIRST car? 1999 Honda Civic
3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes, I married him. :)
4. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Garrett
5. What was the FIRST thing you ate today? Honey Nut Cheerio's
6. What was the FIRST town that you lived in? Jackson, MS
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? probably Garrett since he woke me up
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Ms. Morris
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride in an airplane? Houston, TX, when we were looking for a place to live there
10. Who was your FIRST friend & do you still talk? The first friends I remember are two girls from AL named Amanda and Ashley that I do still talk to. I know I had some other little friends before, but I don't remember most of them nor talk to them.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? don't remember
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Garrett
13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Do you mean after falling in and out of sleep and telling Garrett goodbye? Went to the bathroom.
14. FIRST tattoo? none
15. FIRST piercing? none
16. FIRST foreign country you've gone to? Mexico when I was in 8th grade
17. FIRST movie you remember seeing? I don't remember... probably something Muppet related
18. When was your FIRST detention? Never had detention. Go me!
19. Who was your FIRST roommate? I don't remember my first camp roomie, probably my old friend Laura. I never had a real roomie until I got married I guess, though my friend Jennifer stayed with me for a couple of weeks once.
20. If you had one wish? To always be in God's perfect Will for me. (Don't know what this has to do with firsts, but oh well...)
21. What is something you would learn if you had the time? I technically do have the time, but piano. I probably don't have the time (or at least the patience) to learn violin, but that would be awesome.
22. Did you marry the FIRST person who asked for your hand in marriage? Not the first person who jokingly asked me, but yes to the person who first seriously asked me.
23. What was the FIRST sport that you were involved in? I took gymnastics and dance classes, but wasn't really "involved" in them, so I guess track in 10th grade. My one and only time as an "athlete."
24. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took? Either gymnastics or dance.
25. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home? Usually get on my computer, but it also depends on the time of day.
No comments:
Post a Comment