Sunday, January 30, 2011

This Month

So far this month (and thus this year) I have...

- Been out of state three times.
- Stayed in a hotel twice (total of three nights).
- Been to a funeral.
- Not had a full week of work.
- Seen far too much snow.
And we just got the Christmas tree and decorations down yesterday.

Maybe things will slow down for February...

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'm with you on wanting a slower month!!!

Amy Anne said...

awww, busy busy! This is looking like its the first full week we will be at school. Haha. Next week, I'm missing Monday and they are calling for snow, the following week should be a full week, then that next week has an early dismisal, and the next week is a monday off! Full weeks are unheard of I think!! :) Hopefully Feb will be calmer!