Anna: It was pretty good, though I enjoyed it more once I stirred it up. Otherwise I would either get straight up frozen lemonade or straight up strawberry syrup.
I answered Brian on his blog, but wanted to add on here for everyone's benefit, that the last picture is chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick! Thank you Jazz Fest for this delectable treat!
4 comments:
i saw the new frozen strawberry lemon aid advertised last week-- it looks really good!
What's the picture after the Jazz Fest logo? Ice cream bar?
Anna: It was pretty good, though I enjoyed it more once I stirred it up. Otherwise I would either get straight up frozen lemonade or straight up strawberry syrup.
I answered Brian on his blog, but wanted to add on here for everyone's benefit, that the last picture is chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick! Thank you Jazz Fest for this delectable treat!
i miss jazz fest! i havent been in four years because of school ... i cant wait to go next year!
Post a Comment