Thursday, May 1, 2008

Life is Fun. Ironic. Good. This Post is Random.

Life is fun...

















I love my focus group girls. I was a pretty lousy leader for them this year, always stressed out and rarely as prepared as I ought to have been, but they were constant. They were always encouraging. The things they shared blessed my heart. I love them. I'm glad I got to hang out with them today as we celebrated the end of the school year.

Life is ironic.

I was driving home after work, and the car in front of me has a bumper sticker that says something along the lines of "Coalition to Eliminate Idiocy in America". That wasn't the exact phrase, but you get the point. Let's get rid of morons.

Says the person smoking the cigarette...

Life is good.

Because the semester is over. So I have to take a summer class in a couple of weeks... oh well. At least the spring semester is over. It wasn't terrible, but I'll gladly take my break from school. I'm always anxious about checking my grades... I'm always afraid I bombed my final test or project, thus ruining my entire semester. But it seems unlikely. And it's over. That's all that matters for now.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

i see people smoking, and i just wonder why they want to take time off of their lives.

the other day i checked my grades and i knew that their werent going to be any grades posted cause finals had just started, but i thought i was going to have a heart attack waiting on the page to upload i was so nervous. lol.

but yes, i'm also addicted to facebook. i've thought about deleting it at times... but honestly, i love the picture sharing.

Amy Anne said...

summer classes! YAY! it was nice seeing ya on Sunday, here's to seeing ya tomorrow too!