So, I started to leave a comment saying something along the lines of, 'Good grief, that's insane.'
But then I remembered that I have our future son or daughter's entire theme (bedding, stroller, etc.) picked out from babiesrus.com and Target, along with several baby wraps/carriers so. . . yeah.
We can't help that we have such a nurturing instinct, whether it's for home or family :)
and i looked at that post of the housing options . . . they look fun! i totally vote for number 2 (i know how important my opinion is to you on this matter ;) ).
2 comments:
So, I started to leave a comment saying something along the lines of, 'Good grief, that's insane.'
But then I remembered that I have our future son or daughter's entire theme (bedding, stroller, etc.) picked out from babiesrus.com and Target, along with several baby wraps/carriers so. . . yeah.
We can't help that we have such a nurturing instinct, whether it's for home or family :)
painting is AWESOME!!!
and i looked at that post of the housing options . . . they look fun! i totally vote for number 2 (i know how important my opinion is to you on this matter ;) ).
Post a Comment