Moving on... all day yesterday was dedicated to assisting Rachael in shooting the wedding of Jade and Michael, and I hope I have something to show for it. I actually feel I didn't do as well this time as last time, but maybe I just expect better of myself now. Plus I haven't really looked at all the pictures I took yet... I just don't have the time to browse through 754 pictures... yes you read that right...
Here is one at least one good one though, a "teaser" for your viewing pleasure (click for full-size)...

Jade looked absolutely beautiful and the wedding was lovely. It made me dread and anticipate my wedding at the same time. Dread because of how long the day is, anticipate because I will finally be married!
2 comments:
her bouquet is so beautiful!
Good Lord, I just checked Amazon for the CS4 pricing and didn't know it was that expensive.
My hero, The Pioneer Woman, just uses Elements, and her pictures are beautifully edited, so I'm just going to stick with the latest edition of that for the next year. . . or 80, lol.
Post a Comment