Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In Regards

In regards to the election: I feel like it's high school student government all over again, where the most popular kid in school just beat out the clearly more qualified candidate.

In regards to election night news coverage: never again.

In regards to election coverage in general: in the future, I plan to only watch enough to know what I need to know, and not stay tuned for its entirety.

In regards to live television in general: I hope not again; I'm definitely not pursuing a career in it. From now on it's all films/documentaries/shows/commercials/other pre-taped videos for me.

In regards to how I feel: check out my Facebook note.

1 comment:

Amy Anne said...

This is a very heated discussion right now. I honestly think that the only reason that he won was that people were tired of how Bush was running things in office and wanted a change.. the thing people don't realize is that change happens with little things. Electing a new president is just a major one. Either one that would have been elected would have been a change, just because not everyone is the same and brought up in different ways. I think people need to stop looking at it negativly, move on, and accept that it has happened, and see what the next four years hold... its going to be intersting.

I didn't even watch the election coverage. I'm still trying to avoid it even today. Its just crazy what happened. Sorry that you didn't like it. But atleast the class is almost over with.