Sunday, December 7, 2008

A List

Stores we still need in Murfreesboro:
-Macy's
-Super Target
-Ann Taylor
-The Limited
-Pottery Barn
-Williams-Sonoma
-TCBY (So it's a yogurt place, but oh well.)

Feel free to add to my list via the comments!

P.S. I have a few engagement pictures! You can check out a couple of them on my wedding blog, and will post more on Facebook once I get the CD later this week. I'm so excited about them!

4 comments:

Lexie said...

I think they need to add more higher quality stores to the stones river area ... other wise that mall is doomed. I'd like a Fossil maybe?

I REALLLLLY want the Nordstroms to go up at Green Hills, but they halted production.

Amy Anne said...

i agree with M'boro needing a Macy's.. we also need an Aerie.. i like to shop at that store too much :)

Anna said...

They need to tear down the current Target and build a Super Target in its place. I went there the other day and it was such a letdown compared to the ST in Smyrna.

I'd love a Banana Republic outlet; I learned today that the one in Opry Mills is indeed an outlet, so it'd be nice to have one just a little closer.

Anna said...

Lol, well the full grocery store is kind of why it's a Super Target. That and the addition of the Pharmacy. What else were you expecting it to have?