I've been a little down in the dumps since Saturday. There's no reason that I know of, I've just been in a funk. Today's rainy day (before it turned into a snowy evening) and having to do my least favorite type of work at work did not help the matter any further. Even the fact that as of yesterday I am finished with this semester did not make me feel better.
It's amazing what can cure you. For me, it was taking the time to scrapbook (which I have not done in ages, and this time I am actually not doing for myself, shhh!) and watch Pride and Prejudice while in PJ pants. And then I went back out to the basketball game with Garrett, and I enjoyed that as well.
Has anyone else had the rainy day blues today or suffered from an end-of-the-semester slump lately?
1 comment:
i have very much so suffered the rainy day blues/end of semester slump. i guess a few different reasons. but i dont like funks like this
Post a Comment