Saturday, April 18, 2009

Beautiful Day

I was tagged by Anna, but I don't really know who else to tag, so sorry I'm not passing this along to anyone else.

The rules are:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag other un-tagged people.

What is your current obsession?
Thinking about how I'm going to paint my house.

What are you wearing today?
I wore a white dress and a black sweater this morning for my second bridal shower, and now I am wearing lightweight khakis and a coral quarter sleeve shirt with polka dots.



Do you nap a lot?

I don't have time to get a proper's night sleep, much less a nap! Though I feel asleep while watching a movie with Garrett last night!

Why was today special?
Today was special because I had another amazing shower thanks to some wonderful ladies!

What would you like to learn to do?
A lot of things, but I'd really like to learn how to Photoshop. I'd be more qualified for the kind of job I want if I was.

What's for dinner today?
Whatever is at Caroline and Blake's shower tonight!

What's the last thing you bought?
Uh... I think the last thing I paid for was the home inspection for our house.

What are you listening to right now?
Nothing... and it's kind of nice.

What is your favorite weather?
Sunny and in the 70s!

What is your favorite kitchen gadget?
I bet it'll be my Kitchenaid Stand Mixer that my wonderful aunt and uncle got me! If nothing else, it's pretty to look at! I can't wait to try it out for baking though...

What's your style?
I stick with classic styles mostly, with a dash of trendiness. I try to find the balance between practical/casual and feminine since I love feminine pieces but sometimes they're not entirely appropriate for my lifestyle (i.e. school, so my wardrobe will definitely change as I establish more and more of a work wardrobe). I wear a lot of Ann Taylor Loft.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Surviving school while planning a wedding and closing on a house, or planning a wedding while finishing school and closing on a house.

Say something about the person who tagged you:
She used to have very, very long hair. I know, that's so deep.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
If it's just a regular house for everyday living, just here in town. For like a vacation home, Destin, because I know we want to go there a lot.

Favorite vacation spot?
Destin so far. I'm excited for my Caribbean honeymoon and hope to travel through Europe one day.

Favorite meal of the day?
Uh, dessert? :-P

Name a memory from childhood that sticks out in your mind:
Playing in the living room with my Barbies.

What person would you like to have in your hands right now?
I'm content being alone for the moment, but I wouldn't complain if Garrett was with me.

What would you like to get rid of?
The lame economy.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Only for an hour? That's kind of tough. Maybe a nice beach, just to relax...

Which language do you want to learn?
Nothing really, I'm too lazy for that.

Which countries have you visited?
Mexico and England.

1 comment:

Lexie said...

amen to getting rid of the lame economy.