Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Strange Feelings

So I'm going to say this now before the American Idol results show tonight, because it will probably break my trend.

I have literally been able to correctly predict every week since the Top 13 who was going home that week, with the exception of not being able to call the almost elimination of Matt a couple of weeks back when he ended up being saved by the judges, and my excuse is not watching that week. But tonight is trickier for me. Matt was good last night, but they were all good, and he's pretty much my least favorite left, so I want him to leave. But Simon may have sealed Allison's fate when he predicted her leaving tonight. But she's the only girl left, so who knows. We shall see. I'll be sad when she leaves though. Or when anyone besides Adam (who will probably win, or at least be second) and Matt leave, since this is a really solid top 5 this season.

Anyhow...

I'm in a strange mood right now. Today was my last day for college classes. Wow. I don't know what I think about that. I thought I would be really happy, but I guess it just seems really surreal. I guess I had always hoped that by this time, I would know what I was doing, but I don't. Hmmm.

2 comments:

Lexie said...

well .. you know that you're graduating and you know that you're getting married! AND you know you're going to be a homeowner! those are all big steps in the "what am i doing with my life" process!

Lexie said...

i think it does!

annnnd i'm sure you have lots of career-focused big days ahead ya know!