Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Thing #4: Gigi's Cupcakes


Enough said.

7 comments:

Grace said...

Hmmm. I might have to go try those. I've never been over there before.

B K Kenobi said...

It looks good, but I don't know if I could take that much icing.

Amy Anne said...

i have to eat them in spirts.. like i eat the cupcake and then I eat half the icing then come back around an hour later and finish off the icing :)

as to your other post a few days ago, you might want to try marinades. They are really simple to do. they come in lawrys, but those are expensive (unless on sale), so I just get kroger brand. Kenneth and I have tried the terrike and the lemon pepper. Both are good. I also buy chicken tenders because they cook quicker. But you basically poke lots of holes into the chicken with a fork and then pour the marinade in the bowl and let it sit in the fridge. I like to do over night to make sure it gets all the soakage possible! :) Then cook and add sides. It also works if you put a little of the marinade while cooking. It makes for a very good dish and its super easy.

Fried chicken anywhere is amazing!! I normally get krogers for lunch!

Anna W. said...

LOL. I had the Miss Princess when I last vistited Murfreesboro; I never eat all of the icing though!

Amy said...

Just so everyone knows, this was eaten in two sittings and I did not eat all the icing!

Grace said...

So out of curiosity, would you consider working for TBI?

Miss Molly said...

Goodness! I got one of those from a friend. the icing I bet at least weighs a pound!!