Sunday, August 15, 2010
I Love My Husband.
I don't like to get all gushy or sappy with people about my relationship with Garrett, partly because it's not my style and partly because I think it's annoying when other people do it. But lately, I have just been even more thankful for him than usual. There are times when I feel the whole world's against me or has gone crazy, but he's always on my side, and vice versa as well. We have just had so many moments lately where we were like, "Wow, I'm so glad I have you." We think so much alike. In our six plus years together, we've rarely fought. Every once in a while we have a minor disagreement, but when it comes to the important stuff, we're on the same page. And the thing is, we've really grown more like-minded over the years, probably partly because of each others' influence, but I think partly because of what God was/is doing in our relationship. And I think that's pretty awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
in the world of facebook.. like.. :)
Haha, I like what Amy said.
And sorry for missing your comment! Yes, I'm still using the Memphis addy. If you shoot it to me soon, I'll probably have time to get through it while in ATL!
Post a Comment