Sorry this is belated. I started writing this on New Year's Eve but did not have the chance to finish it until now. It seems I forgot a lot of what I intended to say as well.
Even though I can't think of much about 2010 that was overwhelmingly awesome, it was a pretty good year. Though the first year of marriage was good, I'm enjoying the second year even more. I rediscovered a lot about myself... that I am a writer and a storyteller and that nothing will ever change that. I continued to wait and wait, but also got two temp jobs. Some highlights of the year: a day at the zoo with Mandy and Elissa, one year anniversary, trip to Destin, Beauty and the Beast, celebrating my grandmother's birthday with her, Elissa's bacheloerette party and the wedding activities in general, fall fun with my small group girls, and all the holidays celebrated with family.
I'm not even going to pretend to know what 2011 holds. I have goals I want to obtain and things I hope to learn and discover. I know where I want to go, but am open to see where God takes me.
No comments:
Post a Comment