Progress on my story: I highly doubt I'll be finished on November 30, unless I really rev it up, because the way the pacing is going, it's not close enough to being done for me to finish that day if I keep writing my average amount each day. But I'm OK with that, as long as I keep working on it everyday until it's done. Yep, that's what I decided to do. Because it's not a novel, but it might be slightly more than a short story. Perhaps the obscure form of literature known as a novelette. I'm actually thinking of first self-publishing a volume of short stories and novelettes first, and then trying my hand at getting my novel for real published. But we'll see... I need to get enough written first.
This past weekend I did celebrate a friend's birthday and that was fun. We went out to eat and saw In Time, which I had expressed interest in before. It ended up being different than I expected. It was still a good-enough movie, but I'm not adding it to my favorites. Let's just say it reminded me a lot of Bonnie and Clyde, a movie which I also enjoyed for the most part despite the fact that I could not really relate to the characters and had mixed feelings about them.
Here's part of the group and obviously it does not include me, but this is my favorite picture from the evening. Here we see the birthday boy with his new dino tot and our waitress for the evening. I'll be posting more pics on Facebook soon.
That's about it for now. I'm excited that it's almost Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
It's also the editing I've been wanting to do, but for the life of me could not figure out on Photoshop Elements. I've learned over the last few months that several photographers whose editing techniques I want to emulate primarily use Lightroom. I did another picture a couple of hours ago, and I'll post the before and after of that tomorrow.
It's good to see Clint, even if it is in a picture!
Post a Comment