So earlier today I was talking to one of my co-workers, and he was telling me how in An Inconvenient Truth, Al Gore narrates the opening scene talking about the grass and mud and tries to be all dramatic as usual. That's when I said that I thought Morgan Freeman should narrate everything, because he has the perfect voice for it. And then I thought to myself, I'd let Morgan Freeman narrate the movie on the story of my life, as if I actually thought such a thing would ever be created (and it won't if my life progresses as it has for the past 21 years).
But then it got me thinking about who else I would want to be in the movie about my life. I would want Natalie Portman to play me, and Tom Cruise can play Garrett. I haven't decided on anyone else... anyone want to claim dibs on an actor or actress playing them?
In other news, I can't believe we're moving to a house a week from today. It'll be so nice to have the extra space... and to not have loud people living above us! Yesterday afternoon the little girl up stairs was just jumping and tromping and doing I don't know what, but it made all kinds of noise! Sometimes I'll hear a piano or a French horn being played when I'm trying to sleep. I won't miss any of that one bit!
So I really have no idea what I'm taking next semester. It all depends on what production seminars are being offered, but they won't post them online! A time and meeting place is posted, but not the name of the class nor a teacher! I also need to take a class in the summer if I want my last two semesters to be 12 hours, which I do for various reasons. But right now I'm leaning towards an online Retailing class. The biggest downside is that it lasts for two months, as opposed to just a few weeks like most summer classes, so I'll have that class hanging over my head the whole summer. But I currently have the professor who is going to teach said summer class, so I think I'll send her an e-mail sometime and ask her how the pacing of the class works, how much and what kind of work it entails, and what kind of deadlines there are. If I decide to not take this class I'll probably either take Entertainment Marketing or some random elective. I guess we'll see!
3 comments:
Last night was the first time. It's hard to feel sexy when it's that time of the month ;)
Plus, it was oddly cold upstairs, and that was the warmest thing I could wear. I did, however, wear your little pink stripy thing you gave me when I actually went to sleep because I do get hot easily :)
Yay to a house! :) I'm taking Prin. of Marketing at Middle over the summer. Still not sure what session. Cuz I'm not sure if and when I'll start work. So I need to get that planned out. Good luck! :)
I know, its rather confusing. Yea, I am planning on graduating from ETSU Spring of '10. I was planning on transfering to Middle during the fall of '09 and taking my minor courses and then going back to ETSU and taking my internship, but doing it in nashville. But with talking to a marketing advisor, you have to have a certain number of courses of your minor done at the school you graduate from. So that bubble got burst. So, it looks like I'm staying here till Spring of '10. Does that make sense? Oh, and I'm taking two summer school classes, since I'm taking the full load for the next 4 semesters to graduate. And can't squeeze them into my schedule.
Post a Comment