

So another Tuesday has come and gone, which means another week of American Idol performances has come and gone. The two I look forward to seeing the most each week is definitely the two remaining Davids (not to be confused with Stripper David who was booted last week): David A. the Heartbreaker and David C. the Rocker. Seriously though, I just want to pinch little David's checks, and his voice is so mature for his age! And David C. just delivers a solid rock performance every week and I just love it!
I first started watching American Idol last season, which apparently was a disappointing season compared to Season 5. I feel quite certain though that season is not disappointing anyone! Everyone is so talented (except I am quite tired of Amanda sounding the same every week) and I can't wait to see how the season unfolds!
Best of all: there's NO SANJAYA!
2 comments:
I found out this evening that a representative out of Memphis proposed a bill that made it all the way to capitol hill stating that all homeschooling parents had to teach their children based off the same curriculum that is used by the public school systems here in Tennessee.
Thankfully it was defeated today.
The reason that teaching based off the school's cirriculum caused such an uproar is because it defeats the purpose of homeschooling. Parent's would be forced to teach their children topics such as evolution.
I forgot to mention it earlier, but that same bill was also supposed to affect private and church based schools.
Basically, it was a sorry plead to raise the test average of the test scores in Tennessee.
You're right. A huge reason we would homeschool is to teach our children how to think for themselves.
Post a Comment