So it's no secret to those who know me well that I:
1.) Thrive on a good story.
2.) Absolutely love love love Pride and Prejudice!
Well, before last Sunday, I had not really exposed myself to any other of Jane Austen's works. But last Sunday on Masterpiece Theatre they showed the first hour and a half of the new Sense and Sensibility mini-series. Afterwards I was eager to see the rest, and was so excited to see the last hour and a half tonight. And I was not disappointed; it was so brilliant! If you love a good romance, you'll love Sense and Sensibility. The story is so incredible and they did such a good job with the mini-series. It was very well-done, has a lot of good camera angles, and of course the story itself is just great! Now I'll have to read the book... if I can ever find a spare moment!
So yeah... this isn't really going anywhere, I just thought I'd share because I loved it so much!
2 comments:
i've heard of that movie.. i don't know if i've seen it or what.. but it sounds so familar. How are you enjoying living in a house?
The titles of your Beatles songs in your myspace bulletins reminded me of the blog you wrote where you said you got their "1" album. At one point in life, I had that album; I'm not sure where it is now.
Anyhoo, if you like what you hear, I would recommend getting some of their regular albums, because most of their best songs aren't on the "1" (like my favorite song ever by them, In My Life). Anyhoo, definitely check into it if you're interested. You can usually find them pretty cheap now.
Post a Comment