Sunday, April 20, 2008

Silly Facebook Applications

I've never really been a fan of the third-party applications on Facebook. I find them all to be pretty annoying, and some of them are just downright silly. I've gotten the invitation for the "How many five-year olds can you beat up?" application, which I still think may be the lamest one yet. I just logged onto Facebook, however, to see on my home page that I had a "husband invitation". I just found it amusing, like some random dude was inviting me to have him as my husband. Of course, it was really just some quiz about what your perfect husband would be like, but I thought it was funny.

Life will be so much better after Tuesday. I'll still have to write my big law paper, but I'll have 0-1 final(s), so that's quite nice! I'm so ready for summer! Even if I do have to take one class... at least it won't last long!

No comments: