Thursday, April 17, 2008

Here Comes the Sun!

Spring has arrived! Spring used to equal stress, and well, there has been some stress lately, but things are looking up! The weather is warming back up, my law paper deadline got pushed to May 1, and I this morning I was able to register for my EMC seminar for next semester! I'm taking Election News Night Coverage, and I think it'll be really interesting. It'll probably be a little stressful at times, but at least I'll only be taking 12 hours. I'm excited about it!

I'm also really excited about the summer. As of right now, the plan is to take one class in May, and then have the rest of the summer to work on my short film for my honors thesis/project and do whatever else. I never heard back from the internship people, and quite frankly I have lost all interest in it. Largely because I don't have time for it. I think that if I make a really solid film, and maybe enter it into a film festival and do well, that would look just as good on my resume. Oh, I forgot to mention that I think I got a Mass Comm scholarship! I'm invited to the scholarship award thing next week, so I'm guessing that's what that means! I'm excited about that too!

One last thing! Rachael Moore has asked me to assist her in photographing a wedding! I'm pretty excited about that too! (And again, should look good on a resume...) So things are definitely going pretty well right now! (Have I mentioned that I'm excited?!)

1 comment:

Patrick said...

congratulations on the scholarship! and the wedding photography should be fun. ya'll will be good at it. all the weddings i've been to in the past few years, i've always liked the photographers. they were nice.

and too late on not eating soo much, i ate a thing of ben and jerrys tonight. haha. but the other guys on the team ate a whole lot too. we have a race tomorrow, so i'm calling it extra energy. haha.