Please enlighten as to what the difference is between a male strip club and a female strip club.
This question brought to you today by this article, about a male strip club opening up in Nashville.
I mean, I really, really don't get it. It's not like it's even a gay strip club (though men are just as welcome there as women, according to the article). They're making a huge fuss and one councilman is even quoted in the article as saying, "I'm sick to my stomach - I'm just absolutely sick. It's different for a man to show himself than a woman. It's another step in the wrong direction."
How is it different? Are you just being chauvinist? It's wrong for a woman, and it's wrong for a man, thus it's equally wrong for both.
Anyhow, I plan to share my tax free weekend success with you later, but someone posted the article on Facebook so I just had to vent.
1 comment:
whaaaaat . . . i don't see a difference, either. o_O
Post a Comment