Amy tagged for a survey on Facebook, but I have decided to fill it out here since I have no interesting news to share. I am getting a little discouraged about this whole job thing, but I'm not giving up hope. I'm trusting that the right thing will come up at the right time. Anyhow, survey time...
1. What time did you get up this morning?
Well, I woke up at like 5 and it took me a while to get back to sleep but I finally did. I finally got out of bed around 9:15ish.
2. How do you like your steak?
medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Wow I can't remember... maybe Transformers 2?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Of all time, probably The Cosby Show. As far as something that still runs new episodes, probably What Not to Wear, though I haven't been able to watch it for months because we only have 22 channels!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Here, but with a beach house in FL, and a castle in Europe. :)
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Honey Nut Cheerio's
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Depends on my mood, but I do love some Mexican...
8. What foods do you dislike?
Most vegetables. and a great number of other things really. It'd be much easier to ask what I did like.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
So many... La Siesta, Blue Coast Burrito, Red Robin, Marina's, Cracker Barrel, Jim N Nick's
10. Favorite dressing?
ranch
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
99 Honda Civic
12. What are your favorite clothes?
That really depends on my mood. Sometimes I just want to wear jeans and sometimes I love a dress. It's hard to say what's ultimately my favorite.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
ITALY! I just looked at someone's pictures from there and so it put me in the mood. :)
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Who really cares
15. Where would you want to retire
Same as Amy... with my husband and traveling.
16. Favorite time of day?
evening
17. Where were you born?
Mississippi
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
It depends... for me it's more about the team than the sport. I don't think there is a single sport I can get really into regardless of who the teams are; I only enjoy watching if I have someone to root for.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
N/A
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
N/A
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
No one in particular
22. Bird watcher?
not really
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
night
24. Pets?
None yet; we want a kitty someday.
25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
If I did, I would have already mentioned it.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
a writer
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Being at my grandparents' house for Christmas. I miss those days.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
both
29. Are you married?
yes
30. Always wear your seat belt?
yes
31. Been in a car accident?
yes
32. Any pet peeves?
Many... but I won't bother listing them to avoid getting upset.
33. Favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni usually, but sometimes I like getting BBQ chicken or grilled chicken.
34. Favorite Flower?
I like white roses for their meaning, but recently I have fallen in love with peonies and hydrangeas.
35. Favorite ice cream?
Neopolitan
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Sonic, for their drinks.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
none
38. From whom did you get your last email?
My mom, I think. Or Facebook.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I'm trying to think about this realistically with the credit limit I have... either a pretty pricey clothing store or somewhere like Best Buy where I would only have to buy a couple of things to max out my card.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
probably not
41. Like your job?
HA... what job?
42. Broccoli?
no
43. What was your favorite vacation?
My honeymoon!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
I ate with Garrett's family at his grandparents' Sunday night.
45. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing at the moment
46. What is your favorite color?
Blue, mostly of the aqua or royal blue variety.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
none
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
None, but anyone is welcome to take it.
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
10:21 A.M.
50. Coffee Drinker?
nope
No comments:
Post a Comment