Monday, May 31, 2010

There is No Plan B

(This post may be reminiscent of this post and was partly inspired by this post. The title was also unconsciously stolen from the new A-Team movie's tagline.)

I've been thinking a lot lately. I have shared my frustration with Garrett and with God. And I have come to the conclusion that where I am is not an accident. This may not have been part of my plan, but God still has it under control. I am inspired to keep writing, my novel and some short stories that I would like to publish. I don't know if I'll be published by the time I'm 25 or not, but I'm going to keep doing what I love and keep doing what I feel is right. I have decided I am going to start applying to a few places I would not have several months ago. I don't know what's God plan is for me, but I am comforted that this is Plan A. It may seem crappy right now, but I know it won't stay that way. I know that he is still orchestrating events in my life, even if I don't see them. I've decided to start on some lists that can help me focus on the goals I want to accomplish. I do not want to be discouraged if things do not happen when I expect them to though, but rather encouraged to keep moving forward. I may think the life I'm living is Plan B, but this is God's Plan A. And He's not finished with me yet.

2 comments:

B K Kenobi said...

I read this post and both the ones you referenced. Loved them all and actually really needed to hear it right now. Funny how that works.

B K Kenobi said...

Also, to respond to your response, I can understand if the shooters aren't included in the story as characters (I see the potential for that to seem forced), I was just curious what the profile for them was, I guess.

I suppose I'm just fishing for spoilers, lol.