Both last Sunday and this Sunday I was reminded of just how huge God is. I need to be reminded of that daily. I wish I could wake up every morning and fully believe in that, that God is so big and He has everything 100% in control. When I'm not busy I'm lazy, and then when I am busy I'm tired, so either way I find myself not pursuing Him the way I ought to, and I miss out on how awesome He is and His blessings. We were singing "Lord, I'm amazed by you," in church and I realized that I can't remember the last time I was actually really and truly amazed by God, which is sad. Look at the intricacies of creation just as a start, much less His involvement in our own otherwise nsignificant lives (though if you're like me, you often overlook that). He is truly amazing. And I needed to remember that.
In the next few days I'll probably give a rundown of some things I've been up to lately, with much more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment