Monday, September 27, 2010

September Showers

Summer is generally the season for weddings, but after a summer where I attended very few weddings, I got invited to three October weddings! And of course with weddings come showers. A few weekends ago I went to a shower for Ginny. I know her through Garrett and my in-laws, since their families are friends. She got some bright and happy stuff that matched her personality.


Then later that day I went to a football game. It was a busy weekend!

This past weekend, I helped out with Graham and Elissa's co-ed shower. The night before, I help concoct some delicious chocolate covered cheesecake pops...

And yard sale signs...

Wait, yard sale signs?

Yeah, guess what I did the morning of the shower?

Anyhow, the shower had good food, good weather, good company, and the couple got some good gifts!

Remember when I mentioned these? I just had to get them for Graham and Elissa!

Another good and busy weekend! I'm finished attending wedding showers for the month now, but I still have plenty on my calender for the next several weeks!

As you all know, today's my birthday, and I'll be sharing about it later!

1 comment:

Anna W. said...

No idea if you knew this, but Ginny was my best friend 3rd grade through first year or so of high school (still friends, but you know what I mean)! Love her!