Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Busy These Days

So work is crazy busy. At the end of the day today we still weren't finished with stuff from Monday. I guess it's good to stay busy though. Listening to music really helps, but I really think I need some more music. I don't want to buy it all at once, but maybe a new CD a month will help add a little something extra to my usual suspects. I am currently downloading an album (Monster Monster by The Almost) off of iTunes for my new music this month. I don't know a whole lot about this band, but they're going on tour with Switchfoot and the 30 second previews for all the songs on the album sound good, so hopefully I won't regret the purchase. I thought for $7.99 I ought to give it a try.

This past weekend was also busy. I went to a bridal shower in the morning, and then that evening I went to the MTSU game with Garrett, his parents, and both of Garrett's uncles! One of them is in town now from California which is always a big deal. I also got to see Graham, Elissa, and Mandy at the game, and I'm kind of frustrated with myself for not taking pictures of both groups as I had fully intended to. I have really been slacking on taking pictures lately, even with my point and shoot. I did take pictures at the shower though, I just need time to upload them, look through them, and probably edit at least some of them.

On Sunday Garrett and I went to a new Sunday school class... which was not something we were looking for or had anticipated to do even two weeks ago, but we found out we had a few friends checking it out and we decided to as well. It was also the first week back to small group. So new job, visiting a new class, a new year for small group... there has definitely been a lot going on!

This is a busy month, and next month is going to be quite busy and exciting as well for Graham and Elissa's wedding festivities!

No comments: