Wednesday, April 20, 2011

American Idol: Top 7

So the show starts with a performance from the eliminated folks... all girls with the exception of Paul, who was eliminated last week. The girls sound great together... Paul sounds kind of ridiculous. And then we get treated to a video about each contestant before they perform where the other contestants poke fun at them... that definitely provided some laughs... But now for the performances...

Scotty: Definitely the most entertaining country tune he's done. Glad he changed things up a little bit. The judges weren't crazy about it... I guess they wanted something with a better vocal which makes sense.

James: Other than the weird screechy bits he did, I really, really liked it. I enjoyed seeing his more modern rock side, and the drums were a nice touch.

Haley: Love her look tonight. I think she picked a great song for herself.

Jacob: Just beautiful... yes, the music, but especially his emotion.

Casey: Rock n' roll Casey; I'm a fan. What I love about Casey is that I never know what he's going to bring out each week.

Stefano: That was actually really good; that was probably his best all-around performance, or at least in a while. He's trying to make me feel guilty for wishing he would go home...

Lauren: Fun, pretty good. She's still holding back.

I think it's Stefano or Jacob that will be going this week, though hopefully America will have a soul and vote Jacob through (he sang about his late father for goodness' sake!). They're all good, but someone has to go home...

No comments: