I adore the movie The Phantom of the Opera because of its fantastic music. And when I saw the show on Broadway, it was a dream come true.

On Sunday I had the chance to see the musical again at a local high school with my eighth grade small group girls. I'm so glad they have all been cultured now. :) In honor of closing night for the musical at SHS and because it makes me happy, here's a couple of clips for your listening pleasure. The first is of David Cook reminding me why I love him as he kills "Music of the Night," and the second is from my favorite moment in the movie musically. I won't say it's my favorite song, because I am also very fond of "All I Ask of You," but there something about "Point of No Return" that just get me every.single.time.
2 comments:
I will now have "Music of the Night" stuck in my head for approximately the next 5 days. Thanks. :P
I love "All I Ask of You." It's got such great lyrics.
Post a Comment