Tonight, my favorite on American Idol was voted off. :(

Casey was actually almost voted off early on in the game, but the judges used their one save of the season to save him. It worked for several weeks, but for whatever reason, his time was up this week. What I enjoyed about Casey's performances was that you never knew what you were going to get from week to week, but it was still consistently Casey. He always had a bluesy/jazzy way about him. Which I have no idea why I like this about him since I don't really listen to that type of music, but there's just something there...
Here's a link to my favorite AI blogger's recap of last night. I never agree with what he says 100%, but it's always funny and I agreed with more a little bit more this week. Especially that Scotty seriously had his "moment" on Idol last night, the one performance that he'll always be remembered for. Even I loved it (by the way, ignore what I said about Scotty's performance last week, because compared to this it was quite lame, I just liked the lack of twang.) Also, Lauren is killing me with her underachieving, meanwhile Haley is aiming to improve herself week after week.
Here's a Casey video for your viewing pleasure:
1 comment:
HA! I'm so glad you posted a video of him, because we never watch AI, but a lot of people have told John he looks like and has the mannerisms of Casey, but we hadn't seen him perform. Funny, they do favor!
Post a Comment