...but I felt that maybe someone out there was frustrated with trying to keep up with all of my web presence. But I have some good news for that person; I decided to create a page through Google Pages designed solely for the purpose of having the links to all my website.
How sad is that?
Ok, I'm sort of kidding; I really made it to simplify my life, not for other people, but I hope others can enjoy the benefit of it (as long as it doesn't involve stalking, because that's just plain creepy). Anyhow, the link is on my Facebook profile; I don't want to post it on here since this is a pretty public site.
In other news, I successfully finished my one and only summer class and got an A! Yay! I also feel more enlightened in the field of documentary films, and hope this will somehow help me next spring when I *hopefully* take the documentary advanced seminar for my major.
Oh my lovely major.
I just told an old high school classmate yesterday how fun my major was. Crap, I lied, I realized later. Well it used to be fun. Maybe it will be fun again this year, now that I have had the chance to back away from the grip of that man.
Ironically, as I typed that, I was listening to the song I used in my final project for that class.
But I digress...
I got my new debit card in the mail today. Perfect timing, since I plan to shop tomorrow. :)
1 comment:
So, the mother of the family I babysit for works at the Lifeway Resource center in Nashville, and she told me about several different areas of the place because I had been asking about positions there and such. Anyway, she said there was a department of film making where they (obviously) make videos and such for different series Lifeway puts out. Anyway, I didn't know if you knew about that or not, but I thought it may be a possible consideration for you once you graduate. I'm thinking about a couple of positions there in other departments, too.
Post a Comment