Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sweet Summertime

Regardless of whether or not I get to go on any "big trips" this summer, at least I am trying harder than usual to make each day a little special. Or my friends and I both are, and then some things just come up on their own. Take this week for example...

Sunday: Dinner at Garrett's grandparents to celebrate Garrett's parents' anniversary
Monday: Hanging out with Elissa
Today: Talking to Jolene and Ashley while working Customs
Tomorrow: Shopping with Mom, AO, West Wing (a TV show we watch at Graham's house)
Thursday: Pool fun
Friday: Helping Rachael shoot a wedding
Saturday: Nothing yet, so who knows?

This summer has been about ten million times better than last summer, that's for sure.

1 comment:

B K Kenobi said...

that's exactly the feeling i'm talking about! i feel trapped in the mundane with no visible sign of escape . . . and, while i would like to do something random and adventurous like buy a one-way ticket somewhere and start an adventure, i'm scared to do anything too rash.

i just feel helpless.