I can't stop checking my e-mail and Facebook today.
For e-mails about wedding-related inquiries I have made.
For messages from friends who I swapping messages with back and forth.
Earlier today, it was for wall postings and picture comments, as I had some exchange there with a few of my friends.
And then tonight I started rewrite #2, aka draft #3 of my screenplay that should be completed by now. I think this new direction is going to work though. I know I need to get it done so I'm obsessing over it.
And everything else.
It's just one of those days.
The good news is, I did take a moment to sit out in the sun for about a good thirty minutes and just chill. I also watched a movie on TV. At least I haven't been on the computer ALL DAY... just most of it.
Maybe tomorrow I will wake up normal again. And luckily I will have the chance to go out and be with people live and in person. :)
1 comment:
ugh, i work at a bank so i stare at a screen all day, and most of my favorite sites are blocked (anything containing blog in the url + facebook); so when i come home i have to stare at the computer for another hour or so!
i feel like a robot!
Post a Comment