So yesterday I wanted to blog about all my wonderful grades (three tests, three A's, one group project, one A - yay!), but then I hit a roadblock. Well, technically I could have written the blog, but I was afraid to because of a threatening message from Facebook. You see, I innocently clicked on the notes button at the bottom of the page (I hate that it's down there) to see the latest notes written by my friends, when this red box pops up and tells me I have reached my limit for notes and my note-writing privileges had been temporarily suspended. Oh yeah, and any further abuse would cause my Facebook account to be deleted. WHAT?! Abuse?! For writing about my feelings?! Besides Facebook, why do you give me the option to import a blog to the notes if I have a limit that you won't even warn me about?!
So since Facebook would not allow me to look at my import settings, I did not want to blog here out of fear it would try to go to Facebook and then my account would be deleted for "abuse". I deleted several notes, took an inventory of my Facebook friends just in case (I am so anal), and sent Facebook a message to "report a bug" (I think it's a bug, personally). I'm just glad the suspension didn't last any longer than it did.
So at least that's done and over with.
So, now for the next topic: threats on campus. Seriously, nobody likes midterms, but this is not a reason to start fires on campus or make threats so you can start Fall Break early. It really doesn't do much good if you end up in jail. On the plus side, I got to go hang out with Elissa, which was quite fun! On the downside, I have no Election Night News class until next Thursday, which is when we are supposed to produce Close-Up With Sidney McPhee... uh oh... that should be interesting...
Next rant: David's Bridal. For real, is that difficult to order two sashes? Yes, apparently we have to make them extra long. Regardless that I showed you what kind I wanted, you gave me something different. I would go to you and complain, but you'll probably just be rude about it. I've heard your horror stories. No more ordering from David's Bridal. The end.
So what am I going to do this Fall Break? I don't know. Hopefully something productive, since I have nothing better to do. I plan to finish what will hopefully be my final draft of my script for my short film (final draft minus whatever small corrections I may need to make). I really like my new direction for the story and hope my advisers agree. I also need to really think about a couple of decisions, and read my book for my Entertainment Marketing project. Those things should keep me fairly preoccupied. I probably need to do a few wedding things as well, especially by way of contacting a couple of people/vendors. Fun fun.
3 comments:
i wish we had fall break, but i dont think i'd be productive and then i'd be all mad at myself for feeling like i wasted time. ooh the cycle of procrastination!
that facebook incident is weird!!
the whole thing about the bomb threat was kinda scary. and the fact that there were actual fires set, didn't help matters any. some people are just not smart in the head.
Michelle Austin had a horror story from David's Bridal that caused me not to even set foot in there when I was dress shopping, lol.
Post a Comment