Tuesday, March 3, 2009

American Idol Predictions: Week 3

This week was different from the previous two. First of all, I hardly knew who any of these people were. Secondly, there were very few standout performances. We had some mediocre, some pretty good but not earth shattering, and then a handful of really good ones. I think I know the top guy and the top girl, but spot#3 could be almost anyone.

Who will most likely make it...
Scott:

He's got passion that pours out when he sings. He's been through a lot, and I think people will like him. I know I do. He has a good voice, as Simon said not the best, but when he has his chance to get behind the piano, I know he'll really shine.

Lil' Rounds:

She's got the powerhouse voice, the confidence, and the personality. She's going to be around for a few more "lil' rounds" (Paula's pun, not mine!).

Like I said, spot #3 is tricky. My personal choice is Felicia:

She's talented, beautiful, sweet, and has an adorable little boy. When she sang tonight. I could really feel her performance. There were two other girls I felt that also delivered well tonight, Kristen and Kendall, but I don't love them as much as I love Felicia (plus Kendall was a little pitchy and Kristen didn't quite have the soul). She was originally not going to be a part of the Top 36, but then then one of the girls was disqualified and she got her spot. Coincidence? I think not. You know how sometimes you can hear a person talk for like a minute or two and get the vibe they may be a Christian? I get that from her. She seems really cool and sweet and I hope she makes it through.

We'll see what happens!

1 comment:

Lexie said...

i predict this season a woman will win!