Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WARNING: Angry Post!

You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.

Everyone hates Tatiana. She can't sing. But she was chosen for a WILD CARD spot?! Meanwhile there's no Felicia, no Ann Marie, no Ju'Not, to redeem themselves? Wow, the judges SUCK.

And JORGE got through? Really? I mean, he's the Puerto Rican whose so happy to have this chance and he cried and he wasn't bad but... REALLY?! Wow, America SUCKS.

If and when it comes down to just Danny, Alexis, Megan, Adam, Lil' Rounds, Scott, and Allison (the people who deserve the top 7, easily) I'll watch again. But until then I'm done.

*EDIT*
Ok, I've cooled down. I'll probably still watch American Idol, but I really don't want to watch Tatiana and I still think giving her another chance was incredibly stupid. Of course, that's TV for you. Everything is done to get our attention, and usually that involves aiming towards the lowest common denominator. It's funny though, I thought people were getting so worked up over The Bacheleor and then here I go... Ah TV, how shameful you are...

1 comment:

Patrick said...

maybe you should make a reality show instead of a parody soap opera. i'll be the host instead of being in a "bad actor" in your parody soap opera. either way i guess i could use some really dry and forced acting