I feel like I waste a lot of time.
I just sit around the house.
Doing absolutely nothing that adds value to anyone's life.
But what am I supposed to be doing exactly?
I honestly don't know.
Now I complain I have free time that I don't know what to do with, and soon I won't have any free time at all and be complaining about that.
Today I have been admiring the great photography of professionals.
Today I also thought back to what ol' MJ said about striving for a professional look when it came to creating videos, and not a prosumer.
But I feel like I will never achieve it.
I don't have any inspiration.
Or equipment.
Or any idea.
And college doesn't seem to be helping me much.
I don't know.
I guess I'll just get a job in marketing or something.
Or maybe just be a housewife and mother.
There's nothing wrong with that.
It's noble and great.
I want to be a great wife and mother.
But...
I don't know.
I suppose...
I guess I've just always hoped that I was made for something quite extraordinary...
2 comments:
Amen.
I always work nights. I'm sure that you don't come in there in the evenings. And I wish I had free time like you have. I would take it for a few days then I would just go stir crazy.. I am still trying to figure out how I am going to handle things next semester, when I have litterally nothing going on..
Post a Comment