They're so cute, and are even the correct size without slipping off my feet! Unfortunately, however, after one short Wal-Mart run they give me blisters! Yikes! So these shoes will have to be reserved for very minimal walking purposes, like going on a date or to a friend's house.
Saturday: I celebrated my birthday with my friends. I made this cake for myself:
It was my first two layer cake, and it was pretty easy! The cake was just from a box, but the frosting was a homemade recipe from my KitchenAid stand mixer recipe book. Yum!
Sunday: My actual birthday. Pretty much an ordinary day, except Garrett harassed me less, ha ha.

Wednesday: Walked around downtown by myself and took pictures. It was a nice day, but I decided it would be much more fun with a friend.
More of these pictures can be seen on Facebook and Flickr.
Thursday: My friend Elissa had the day off work, so my wish for an outdoor companion quickly came true, as she suggested we hang out. First we walked 4 miles on the Greenway, not on purpose mind you, looking for a specific area. Here's what we found instead.
Then we jumped back in her car, drove around some more, and found what we were actually looking for. Here's what we found there.
Again, more pictures can be found on Facebook and Flickr.
After so much rain in September, October has begun quite nicely with all the beautiful weather! And while today started out dreary, now I can see the sun shining brightly through my window.
For my birthday I received three Coldplay CDs, having previously owned just one (X&Y) but having always liked the other songs I knew by them. Wednesday night we were driving to a friend's house and I had their first CD, Parachutes, playing in my car.
Garrett said: This music really fits your personality.
Me: Why do you say that?
Garrett: Just look at you. You're this little artsy, mass comm major/Mac user listening to Coldplay and driving your little Honda Civic and wearing a corduroy jacket.
I just laughed. It was true.
Happy Friday!
2 comments:
hahahaha garrett's comment is really funny!
also maybe you just need to break the green flats in! sometimes if you can just get through the first few wears they turn out great? lol.
I've had to go through a couple of blisters to break in all my flats and sandals, but it's worth it because I can wear them all the time now.
Also, we were at Opry Mills near(ish) the same time with Michael and Amber! Though we got there a little earlier and left after we ate dinner at TGIFriday's.
Post a Comment