Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Eve Results

(Click on the picture to see it larger and clearer.)

Friday I had a bad camera day. By that I mean, I think I was having an off day for photography, but so was my friend Chris who took some pictures of Mandy, Elissa, and I at the party, so this resulted in not having as fun of pictures for Halloween this year as last year. So the above collage is the best I've got. However, it was fun, and I enjoyed doing a theme with friends! I was sad nothing really came up on Halloween night, but I also enjoyed relaxing at home with Garrett after a long (but good) day. Oh, and passing out candy to our THREE trick-or-treaters. Guess that's what happens when you live in the back of a neighborhood and you're the only one with the front porch light on on your street...

1 comment:

Amy Anne said...

that wasn't the exact memory card. it was just the first one that i found when I goggled it. My memory card is ANCIENT! Haha, the camera dude at Hollywood Studios even said so when I tried to find a memory card to use, so I could take pics.

Looks like a fun Halloween you had!