Wednesday, March 10, 2010
My Writing Blog
For those of you who comment frequently, I sent you an invitation to read my writing blog. I wanted to mention this on here just in case you saw it and was unsure of what it was. If you disregarded it but are interested in it, I can resend you an invite. Also, if you did not get one and you want one, I'll be glad to send one to you if we are real life friends. I just wrote a pretty long entry over there that I'm hoping is interesting, though it may not be, but I thought it was good for me to have the chance to share more about my elusive writing. So if you haven't confirmed the invitation yet, do so and go check it out! And I'll try to have something interesting to say here soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment