Monday, March 8, 2010
A Very Nice Spring Day
Spring has sprung in Middle Tennessee... or at least temporarily! Today it was in the low 70s and sunny, Amy's favorite kind of weather! On this beautiful day I got the chance to check out the latest restaurant in town, Old Chicago, for lunch, and really enjoyed it! At lunch they offer an all-you-can-eat buffet (though they call it a pizza bar). You get soup or salad; all you can eat pizza, bread sticks, pepperoni rolls, stromboli; and a warm chocolate chip cookie for dessert! The price doesn't look that great for lunch, but considering how full I was afterward, I would have to say it was worth it! I also gave my car a very long overdue car wash, and Garrett and I finally got our house tax credit! Yay! It was a day of simple pleasures, and I think the weather made it even better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tennessee's nickname should change from The Volunteer State to The Restaurant State. Or at least the 'Boro deserves the honor. I checked out their site-- we'll have to try it out next time we're there!
Post a Comment