A few weeks ago I saw a commercial for Jell-O Mousse Temptations. Basically, it's mousse in a cup. It sounded wonderful, but maybe too good to be true, especially when I found out later that this treat is only 60 calories! But I also found out this information while reading a review for it, which claimed it was pretty good! I figured I would go ahead and try it out sometime. Not too much later, I was in Kroger one day and just happened to see the Mousse Temptations - and on special! - so I grabbed a pack. There are three different flavors, but I went with Dark Chocolate Decadence.

So what's the verdict from this chocoholic? As you can probably guess, I liked it! Now was it like indulging in a mousse cake from a restaurant? No, it was not. They're not amazing, but it's certainly good for being sugar free and 60 calories. When I tried my first cup I thought, This is good, but I'm probably not going to buy them very often. However, I have found myself going through them faster than I expected, because for nights where we have a lot going on and I want a quick and light chocolate fix, this is perfect.
Anybody else had a good food find recently?
2 comments:
thanks! the layout is from Simply Fabulous blog templates, and it's a premade layout, so I had to pay a few bucks for it. But I figure that I put enough effort in my blog to justify shelling out a few bucks on aesthetic appeal, lol.
Those Mousse Temptations sound good; I looked for them at our Target, but they weren't in stock. I'll probably get a pack next time I'm at an actual grocery store, mmm.
i actually like the whipped chocolate raspberry yoplait yogurts ... i think they probably have more calories, but they have those live and active cultures!
Post a Comment